LJ
Posted By
Larry_J._Walker
May 9, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I need to print multiple images on a single sheet of letter sized paper.
[8.5" X 11"] The image size is 5.5" X 1.55" and is in BMP format. Each image is a different picture. I would like to arrange the images so that 4 images fit on the same sheet, with the sheet in PORTRAIT orientation. I can’t seem to find a way to do this in either of the PSE 3.0 manuals I have. I tried to use the "contact sheet" method from pages 372-373 of "The Missing Manual", but that doesn’t seem to allow me a way to place 4 images on the sheet, in the manner I want to. I chose the value 1 for "number of vertical columns", as I consider this to be the only number of full size images that will fit the 8.5" dimension of the sheet. This choice displays a single image on the preview window. There doesn’t seem to be a way to add more images, from what I am seeing on my screen, or reading in the book. I really got lost in the "Classroom in a Book" manual, which covers the subject in LESSON 8. [at least, I thought it did] Project 2 is headlined as "Placing two or more images in one file" That seems like what I want to do, only described a bit differently. What am I missing or doing wrong ? Can this be done? Larry J. Walker

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections