FP
Posted By
Fiona_Page
Apr 27, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Our logo is a number in a cirle, for a brochure we want to create a stack of them (like a stack of coins). What is the best way to do this in photoshop 7? The Render 3D doesn’t help – I need to create all the shapes then make then shade them all to look 3d, then make them appear to be our logo! I am finding this really tricky – can anyone point me out a good tutorial or tip? thankyou.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

RR
Raymond Robillard
Apr 27, 2005
First, create your coin (if you don’t already have it). Two ellipses (shape tool, with one slightly over the other, will give the illusion of a coin).

Then, copy and paste this coin (or duplicate the layer), putting each one on top of the other with a slight offset. You mentioned using Photoshop 7, so use the Guide and Snap to Guide to make sure your coins are aligned.

Merge all your layers once you’re satisfied with the result.

If you want to give it 3D look (like the top is bigger then the bottom), click on Edit / Transform / Perspective. Click and drag one of the two top upper corner. Drag them towards the outside of the box, this will make the top bigger and the base smaller.

Hope this helps!

Ray

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections