Amy Swensen
Apr 13, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi,

Re: Elements 3

I am trying to find out how I can use (select)4×6 bordless. The only option I have in the print selection is 4×6 with tab. In fact all sizes are with tab which I don’t like. I think the sizes available are brought in by Elements. MS Word didn’t bring any w/tab in. So I just seems to me that Elements offers these sizes as options. Where could then be.

Just to be sure I tried the printer side and talked at length with the printer tech rep. I am using HP officejet 4215 all-in-one. He didn’t have any idea how to get the 4×6 bordless to show up.

Using the same products on my home pc, the borderless 4×6 is offered.

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Carl
Huntley, IL

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

JA
JoAnn Amerson
Apr 13, 2005
Are you using the same printer drivers as you are at home?

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Amy Swensen" wrote in message
Hi,

I am trying to find out how I can use (select)4×6 bordless. The only option I have in the print selection is 4×6 with tab. In fact all sizes are with tab which I don’t like. I think the sizes available are brought in by Elements. MS Word didn’t bring any w/tab in. So I just seems to me that Elements offers these sizes as options. Where could then be.
Just to be sure I tried the printer side and talked at length with the printer tech rep. I am using HP officejet 4215 all-in-one. He didn’t have any idea how to get the 4×6 bordless to show up.

Carl
Huntley, IL
AS
Amy Swensen
Apr 13, 2005
JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP] wrote:
Yes, the latest for the 4215 from hp. DL last week (huge file) and installed.

Thanks for the response.
JA
JoAnn Amerson
Apr 13, 2005
Same OS?

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP] wrote:
Yes, the latest for the 4215 from hp. DL last week (huge file) and installed.

Thanks for the response.
R
Roy
Apr 13, 2005
Hi,

Carl
Huntley, IL

Might not be at all relevant. But there was a thread concerning "No Borderless" with Epson Printers. The outcome seemed to be that this option depended upon the Media selection. If thin media was selected, Borderless was not available. If heavier media, like Premium Glossy Photo Paper, was selected the Borderless Option became available.

Roy G
JA
JoAnn Amerson
Apr 14, 2005
Her printer can do borderless. Amy – check your printer setup completely. (This may involve reading the manual.) You are going to have to make sure that you have it set up for the 4" x 6
J
jfitz
Apr 14, 2005
Amy Swensen" wrote:
I am trying to find out how I can use (select)4×6 bordless. The only option I have in the print selection is 4×6 with tab. In fact all sizes are with tab which I don’t like. I think the sizes available are brought in by Elements.

The sizes offered in the printer dialog are a function of your printer driver software, not PSE3. The HP4215 requires 4×6 with tab (4×6.5) to print borderless, it will not print borderless on a 4×6 sheet.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections