TA
Posted By
Tom Allen
Jan 21, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I had a sepia filter for 2.0, does anyone know if that will work on 3.0 and if not does anyone know where I can find one for 3.0.
Thanks
Sandy

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

L
larrylook
Jan 22, 2005
"Tom Allen" wrote in message
I had a sepia filter for 2.0, does anyone know if that will work on 3.0
and
if not does anyone know where I can find one for 3.0.
Thanks
Sandy

I don’t have your answer but the bottom is cut and paste (plagerized) from a newsgroup posting (hope posters won’t mind) others could try to help to:

wrote:
Sorry for the newbie question, but I can’t figure this out. How do I convert a picture from color to Sepia Tone in photoshop elements 2?

S,
Many ways, one of which is:
Hue/saturation,
check "colorize" box,
hue = 20 to 40,
saturation = 10 to 30.
all to taste.

Here’s another way:
Open the image in Photoshop Elements.
If the image is in color, go to Enhance > Adjust Color > Remove Color. If the image is in grayscale go to Image > Mode > RGB Color. Go to Enhance > Adjust Color > Color Variations.
Move the Adjust Color Intensity slider down one notch less than the middle. Click on Decrease Blue once.
Click on Increase Red once.
Click OK.
DD
Dave Dahlberg
Jan 29, 2005
Scott Kelby, in the photoshop elements 3 book for digital photographers has a tutorial on Sepia on pg 302-304. See your public library or local mega-bookstore. I have found the book to be an excellent way to get up and running on elements 3.
dave

"larrylook" wrote in message
I had a sepia filter for 2.0, does anyone know if that will work on 3.0
and
if not does anyone know where I can find one for 3.0.
Thanks
Sandy

I don’t have your answer but the bottom is cut and paste (plagerized) from a
newsgroup posting (hope posters won’t mind) others could try to help to:
wrote:
Sorry for the newbie question, but I can’t figure this out. How do I convert a picture from color to Sepia Tone in photoshop elements 2?

S,
Many ways, one of which is:
Hue/saturation,
check "colorize" box,
hue = 20 to 40,
saturation = 10 to 30.
all to taste.

Here’s another way:
Open the image in Photoshop Elements.
If the image is in color, go to Enhance > Adjust Color > Remove Color. If the image is in grayscale go to Image > Mode > RGB Color. Go to Enhance > Adjust Color > Color Variations.
Move the Adjust Color Intensity slider down one notch less than the middle.
Click on Decrease Blue once.
Click on Increase Red once.
Click OK.

SB
Stephen Bernstein
Jan 31, 2005
See "How to Do Everything with Photoshop Elements 3.0" by David Plotkin, McGraw-Hill/Osborne, Pages 106-107. Use ‘Enhance|Adjust Color|Hue/Saturation’ and check the Colorize check box. Use the sliders to get the tone you want.

Regards,

Stephen Mark Bernstein
16109 Fritsch Cove
Austin, Texas
78717-4811
Phone: (512) 218-4116
e-Mail:

I had a sepia filter for 2.0, does anyone know if that will work on 3.0 and if not does anyone know where I can find one for 3.0.
Thanks
Sandy
A
arterrs
Mar 29, 2005
It’s easier tha any reply woudl suggest. Go to Filter>adjustments>photo filter. IN the ‘use:’ dialog box, scroll down about 12 filters. You’ll find sepia there.

Thanks
Sandy

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections