How to cut an image out of a digital photo?

L
Posted By
Leer
Oct 22, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Greetings,

Is there a tool in Photoshop Elements that I can use to cut an image out of a digital photo and extract that image and place it on another digital photo?

In other words, is there a tool in Photoshop Elements that I can use to cut out an animal for example and extract that animal out of the digital photo and place that animal into another digital photo?

In addition, can that cut out of the animal be saved as a new entity to be used at another time?

Thank you in advance for your help, comments, and considerations,

Miss Leigh

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

T
thisisbogus
Oct 23, 2004
In article <n2ced.22590$>, "Leer"
wrote:

Greetings,

Is there a tool in Photoshop Elements that I can use to cut an image out of a digital photo and extract that image and place it on another digital photo?

The magnetic lasso?

-Barb, <www.jamlady.eboard.com> Updated 10-22-04; Popovers!. "Peace will come when the power of love overcomes the love of power." -Jimi Hendrix, and Lt. Joe Corcoran, Retired; St. Paul PD, Homicide Divn.
C
clint
Oct 23, 2004
Magnetic lasso, and move tool.
"Melba’s Jammin’" wrote in message
In article <n2ced.22590$>, "Leer"
wrote:

Greetings,

The magnetic lasso?

-Barb, <www.jamlady.eboard.com> Updated 10-22-04; Popovers!. "Peace will come when the power of love overcomes the love of power." -Jimi Hendrix, and Lt. Joe Corcoran, Retired; St. Paul PD, Homicide Divn.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections