S
Posted By
SiLeX
Aug 4, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have installed and uninstalled CS3 about 10 different times and each time i try and run it, just after the program first tries to initialize i get this error.

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library , Runtime Error! , Program C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS3\Photoshop.exe , This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.

The Program simple will not work at all, I have looked all over the Internet for a fix to this problem and most places say to run some type of registry cleaner, I did but it didn’t fix the problem. Any help would be most grateful.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

DM
dave_milbut
Aug 4, 2007
go to microsoft. download the ms c++ runtime and install that.
S
SiLeX
Aug 4, 2007
If you are meaning the Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Package, i have downloaded that already and it didn’t help anything.
DM
dave_milbut
Aug 4, 2007
how about your event logs? what do they say? do they give a clearer indication of the problem?
DM
dave_milbut
Aug 4, 2007
this thread might help. see the post i’ve linked to:

Brian Oakwood, "CS3 crashes all the time" #192, 27 Jul 2007 8:53 pm </cgi-bin/webx?14/191>
DM
dave_milbut
Aug 4, 2007
actually, maybe reading from this post will give a bit more context:

Tracy L Wilson, "CS3 crashes all the time" #189, 21 Jul 2007 3:04 pm </cgi-bin/webx?14/188>

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections