Posted By
Zeev_D.
Aug 1, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello,

i’m asking this question on behalf of a friend. She’s running winxp pro sp2 with adobe photoshop cs3 and bridge cs3.

Up until yesterday, she used to have an option (in bridge cs3) under file called "open with camera raw" which now magically disappeared. I’ve been googling for a while and have yet to find a decent answer…

anyone know how she can get the option back? might it have to do with a missing registry entry?

(from my understanding, she’s interested in opening jpeg, tiff and raw files using the camera raw plugin. I recommended that she go to edit -> preferences -> file handling -> "prefer adobe camera raw for jpeg files" but she is more interested in getting the "open with camera raw" option back)

thanks in advance

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

C
chrisjbirchall
Aug 1, 2007
There is a thread on this very problem in the Bridge Forum. The Bridge team are looking at it but need more people to send in a couple of log files. Full details are in the thread.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections