I
Posted By
Imageman
Jul 30, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Well, I’m a fairly experienced Photoshop used and I’m feeling QUITE stupid. I’m trying to set the cache location to a partition specifically made for the PS cache. I forgot how to do this, and the help menu says "Choose any of the following commands from the Tools > Cache submenu:"

I assume that means a "Tool" dropdown menu?, and I don’t have one? How do I establish the cache location – Help appreciated, IM

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

TK
Toobi-Won Kenobi
Jul 30, 2007
"Imageman" wrote in message
Well, I’m a fairly experienced Photoshop used and I’m feeling QUITE stupid. I’m trying to set the cache location to a partition specifically made for the PS cache. I forgot how to do this, and the help menu says "Choose any of the following commands from the Tools > Cache submenu:"
I assume that means a "Tool" dropdown menu?, and I don’t have one? How do I establish the cache location – Help appreciated, IM

Edit>Preferences? Ctrl+K
Plug ins and Scratch discs?
Memory and Image cache?

HTH
TWK
I
Imageman
Jul 30, 2007
Thanks, appreciated! – IM

"Toobi-Won Kenobi" <Toobi-won > wrote in message

Edit>Preferences? Ctrl+K
Memory and Image cache?

HTH
TWK

TK
Toobi-Won Kenobi
Jul 30, 2007
Thanks, appreciated! – IM

IM,

You’re welcome, GTH

TWK
"Toobi-Won Kenobi" <Toobi-won > wrote in message

Edit>Preferences? Ctrl+K
Memory and Image cache?

HTH
TWK

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections