Posted By
Clayton_Penn
Jul 29, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello,

I purchased CS3 photoshop as an upgrade on the 13th July however I now realise that I need to upgrade to CS3 extended. Now when I go to the store page it lists the full upgrade price from other versions of photoshop including CS3 !

I don’t mind paying the difference, but surely I do not have to pay the full upgrade price ?? Has anyone else had this problem or am I missing something ??

Clayton

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

R
rob
Jul 29, 2007
wrote:

or am I missing something ??
Clayton

You may find its only the serial number.
DM
dave_milbut
Jul 29, 2007
I think adobe will take back a product and give a refund within 30 days, then you can buy the extended version. contact adobe customer support on monday morning.
DM
dave_milbut
Jul 29, 2007
(at least that’s how it was in the past. lots of things seem to have changed since they became AdobeoMedia.)

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections