B
Posted By
bterlaan
Jul 27, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Adobe Gamma, included in CS2, does not show fully in its window. Part is missing and I cannot see the diagrams and sliders to adjust things. There is no possibility to maximize the window, nor are there slider bars underneath and to the right to move the contents. I have Vista Ultimate.
Why is this and what can I do about it? This way, I cannot use Adobe Gamma for monitor calibration. Does someone know? Thanks!

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

BL
Bob Levine
Jul 27, 2007
CS2 and therefore, Adobe Gamma are unsupported under Vista. Even Adobe has recognized that Gamma’s usefulness has come to an end and stopped including it with CS3.

Bob
BL
Bob Levine
Jul 27, 2007
– One Eye2

Great device…no support under Vista. Not sure about the others.

Bob
B
bterlaan
Jul 27, 2007
My CS2 runs fine with Vista, I must say.
Ok, so I’ll buy a proper calibration tool. Anbody any suggestions? What about – Spyder2
– One Eye2
– NEC Spectraview

Thanks for any unput.
CC
Charlie_Choc
Jul 27, 2007
Spyder2 runs fine under Vista.

Charlie…
http://www.chocphoto.com

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections