MA
Posted By
Melody_Anderson
Jul 16, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have a web site design in Photoshop and have set up some Layer Comps to show various mouseover states for buttons and info panels. I was hoping to use the Export Layer Comps to PDF script to output a PDF visual to show the client.

Seeing as I am visualising the final design at this stage and not actually building it, I have set up some of the text, in the info panels for example, as non anti-aliased in Photoshop to show the effect of real web text in the final html. While other text that I intend to save as graphics, for the buttons for instance, is anti-aliased – no problem.

When I output all the Layer Comps to PDF, all the text becomes anti-aliased in the final document – giving a non-realistic impression of the final html as it would actually appear. Any ideas on how I can preserve my non anti-aliased text and still export the comps to PDF?

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections