How do I restore -Photoshop CS2 defaults?

N
Posted By
No0b
Jul 12, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Photoshop was working fine for me 2 days ago. All I was doing was using the eyedropper tool to match the colors I needed so I can get rid of things by "painting" over them.

Now all of a sudden it doesn’t do anything and the brush tool is all messed up. White does nothing. If I select black, it shadows a gray over it. If I select yellow it glazes everything. It’s really weird and messed up. And it doesn’t matter what image I open.

I have used the menu to "reset menus" and all those options. I have uninstalled and reinstalled which did absolutely nothing despite selecting the option to not save any settings. It seemed to save them anyway figuring my recent open list was still there after the reinstall.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

B
Buko
Jul 12, 2007
Delete photoshops Prefs.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections