What’s the keyboard shortcut for adding new blank video layer in Photoshop CS3 Extended?

SS
Posted By
Shangara_Singh
Jul 5, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi

When you have the Video and Film workspace loaded or Video and Film KB shortcuts set loaded, what’s the shortcut for Layer > Video Layers > New Blank Video Layer?

Thanks,

Shangara.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

C
chrisjbirchall
Jul 5, 2007
There isn’t one as standard. You can, of course, add your own via the Keyboard Shortcuts menu.
SS
Shangara_Singh
Jul 5, 2007
Thanks. Just to be sure, is this after changing workspaces and/or KB sets to Video and Film?

I’m on a Mac, hence the question. Mac version uses Command+Control, so I can’t translate it as I normally do.

Shangara.
C
chrisjbirchall
Jul 5, 2007
You should be able to customize any of the keyboard shortcut sets. However, as this is the Windows forum and you are on a Mac, you’d be better off asking in the correct forum.

That said, you’d be quicker just trying it!
SS
Shangara_Singh
Jul 5, 2007
Thanks. I should have said I’m not a newbie. I asked the question for a reason. It’s a question aimed at Windows users. Hence the posting on a Windows forum.

Would appreciate it if someone can open Photoshop Extended, change the workspace to Video and Film and see if there is a shortcut assigned to Layer > Video Layers > New Blank Video Layer

Shangara.
C
chrisjbirchall
Jul 5, 2007
No there is no shortcut assigned by default.
SS
Shangara_Singh
Jul 5, 2007
That’s a pity. I thought it might be the extra Control key plus the regular Control key…

Shangara.
C
chrisjbirchall
Jul 5, 2007
I don’t know if I’m missing something here, but as I said earlier: you (or the Windows user you are asking on behalf of) can assign a custom Shortcut in much less time than it takes to pose the question.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections