Cannot open photoshop, or other Adobe programs.

JK
Posted By
Jesse_K
Jul 2, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I had Adobe Photoshop CS2, as well as Adobe Bridge, and Imageready installed on my PC, and I was forced to do a system restore on my PC. After doing this system restore, I cant open Photoshop or any of my Adobe programs…

When I start up Photoshop, it will load all the way, and then I will get an error message that says, "Your Adobe Photoshop user name, organization, or serial number is missing or invalid. The Application cannot continue and must now exit".

I no longer have the installation cd’s for Photoshop CS2, so I cant just reinstall everything, or get my serial number… Is there a way to make my Photoshop work again, without having to re-buy everything?!

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

BL
Bob Levine
Jul 2, 2007
I no longer have the installation cd’s for Photoshop CS2, so I cant just reinstall everything, or get my serial number… Is there a way to make my Photoshop work again, without having to re-buy everything?!

Why don’t you have the CDs?

Bob
C
chrisjbirchall
Jul 3, 2007
When you registered the software with Adobe, they will have kept a record of the serial number. Give sutomer Services a ring.
GH
Glen_Hoaglund
Jul 5, 2007
‘>’Component Move data had the following error
‘>’media name: Data
‘>’component: Type Spt\Cmap
‘>’File Group: Reqd Cmap_JPN
‘>’File:Un JISB-UCS2-H
‘>’Error number: 106
C
chrisjbirchall
Jul 5, 2007
8o
GH
Glen_Hoaglund
Jul 5, 2007
Glen Hoaglund – 1:44am Jul 5, 07 PST (#3 of 3)

‘>’Component Move data had the following error
‘>’media name: Data
‘>’component: Type Spt\Cmap
‘>’File Group: Reqd Cmap_JPN
‘>’File:Un JISB-UCS2-H
‘>’Error number: 106
Post Reply | Bookmark | Edit
C
chrisjbirchall
Jul 5, 2007
chrisjbirchall – 1:46am Jul 5, 07 PST (#4 of 5)

8o 8o
RK
Rob_Keijzer
Jul 5, 2007
Glen seems to have lost the CD’s of himself.

Rob
C
chrisjbirchall
Jul 5, 2007
Is you able to perform a Ctrl+Alt+Shift on yourself – or do you have to get someone else to do it?
PM
Phil_Marion
Jul 6, 2007
Can’t argue with that logic (above)

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections