PA
Posted By
Paul_Atherton
Jun 29, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
In Bridge CS3 I select a bunch of CR2 files and select Image processor from the menu. PS CS3 launches and the Image Processor dialog. I select to run an action which watermarks each image and shrinks it before Image processor saves them as a JPGs. The destination is chosen as ‘Same location’. The action I am calling in turn calls three seperate actions in turn. The first two add watermarks to the image and the last one shrinks the image using the ‘Fit Image’ script.

Image processor does all the work fine, but doesn’t close the final images, so I end up with 75-100 image windows left on the screen, and an Image Processor error page advising that not all images were processed – despite the fact they actually were all processed, but just left open!

My PC is as follows:

Core2 Duo 6600e processor
Asus P5DG2 WS Pro Mobo
2GB dual channel DDR2 RAM
Hardware RAID controller and 1TB of data drive in RAID5.

Thanks, Paul A
www.pjamedia.com

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

C
chrisjbirchall
Jun 29, 2007
Don’t ask Image Processor to run an action which duplicates what the script itself does. Yes get it to call an action which implants a watermark, but leave the opening, resizing and saving of the image to Image Processor itself.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections