PR
Posted By
Patrick_R
Jun 23, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
After 3 months I FINALLY discovered that after pasting screenshots from the browser it suddenly stops and holds the last image I copied into ImageReady CS2. So…it appears when I thought it was malware or windows bug, or other, its an issue with photoshop working with the windows clipboard. I have to close ImageReady out to restart it to make it work again. The worse was getting one pasted image and then suddenly it stops.

So…if the Adobe people are reading this, is there going to be a FIX for this bug?

I see some are having this problem in CS3 as well and I’m on CS2. Any solution to this?

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

F
fbekali
Jul 4, 2007
On Jun 22, 7:26 pm, wrote:
After 3 months I FINALLY discovered that afterpastingscreenshots from the browser it suddenly stops and holds the last image I copied into ImageReady CS2. So…it appears when I thought it was malware orwindowsbug, or other, its an issue withphotoshopworking with thewindowsclipboard. I have to close ImageReady out to restart it to make it work again. The worse was getting one pasted image and then suddenly it stops.

So…if theAdobepeople are reading this, is there going to be a FIX for this bug?
I see some are having this problem in CS3 as well and I’m on CS2. Any solution to this?

Samething here, I’m glade I’m not the only one.
by the way I only experince this with Vista, never seen it in XP.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections