ME
Posted By
Mark_E_Barnett
Apr 3, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am having problems with printing from CS4. When I go to print and it doesn’t matter which printer I am sending the image to…… I get 2 different screens in this order….."Before you can perform printer-related tasks such as page setup or printing a document, you need to install a printer." and then I get…. "Could not complete the Print command because of a program error." Needless to say… I have printers installed (all drivers up-to-date) and have no problems like this in any earlier versions of Photoshop.

Also in the "Print Window" there is no image until I hit done and then comes up as a "negative image" in the window……..and still will not print.

Any Heeeelllp out there?

Thanks in advance. Mark

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

BM
Ben_McMahon
Apr 3, 2009
Does this happen with any image? If you create a new image, does it still occur?
ME
Mark_E_Barnett
Apr 3, 2009
Yes…. I just got off the phone with tech support and we have figured it to be related to my log-in account. I created a new log-in and I no longer had the problem. I am in the process of switching everything over. Somehow my mac account has some sort of corruption. My thanks to tech support…… it took us a while to figure it out…. they had never heard of my particular problem.

Thanks for responding.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections