Posted By
Phil_Taz
Mar 12, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi All,
I am reassigning some shortcuts in ID which is simple, but (surprisingly) Photoshop does not seem as simple, I can only use A-Z which makes the exercise pointless for me….

But my real question is, does anyone know how to reassign cmd-1 (view cyan channel in levels adj context) to another location? I can’t see it in the list of shortcuts.

TIA
Phil

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

AS
Ann_Shelbourne
Mar 13, 2009
You can’t change "Cmd 3" in CS4 because it’s a reserved Shortcut for the Channels.
PT
Phil_Taz
Mar 13, 2009
That’s right but I want to change ‘from’ that not ‘to’ that… In ID, I have reassigned my tools from the usual letters to the number pad and I want to do the same with those awkward shortcuts (I am an enforced lefty mouse)…

It will let me change some other things but only to the letter keys.
AS
Ann_Shelbourne
Mar 13, 2009
As far as I know, it can’t be done.

Actually it is Option 2/3/4/5/6 in the Adjustments Panel in CS4 (but is still Cmd 3 etc. as well in the regular Curves and Levels panels) — not that that will help a Leftie very much.

🙁

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections