Posted By
Allan_Vega
Mar 11, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi,

I recently bought a version of photoshop CS3 in Europe, but the software is in spanish. How can I change it to english? Please help!

Allan

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

B
Buko
Mar 11, 2009
You can’t

If you want English you need to buy an English version.
AS
Ann_Shelbourne
Mar 11, 2009
Talk to Customer Services and see if Adobe will replace your Spanish version for the English one.

However, I did notice that when I installed CS4, the program asked for my choice of language; so you could try uninstalling and re-installing CS4 and see if you can do an English installation.
NT
Nini Tj
Mar 11, 2009
I doubt very much that that will work Ann. English versions are always separate from any other ones. If you want English you need to buy English, it is not included with the localized versions. It would be good though if it were such an easy choice as to choose language upon installation.
AS
Ann_Shelbourne
Mar 12, 2009
I don’t know if it would work either — and I am not exactly in the mood to un-install the Suite in order to test it to see!

🙂
NT
Nini Tj
Mar 12, 2009
You don’t have choices except in the English version where you can choose International or US. Both English. A Swedish version (which we use at work, personally I always run English version for various reasons) has Swedish and nothing else. So I think the Spanish version is made the same way. (I am aware of the multilanguage discussions before release of CS4.)
RE
Ralph_Eisenberg
Mar 13, 2009
I committed the egregious crime of selecting U.S. English when in fact I had a copy of International English, and was duly informed that my serial number was incorrect. So after I figured out what was amiss, I had to backtrack, and confess that my true localization was International English, whereupon my serial number was accepted, I was pardoned and I could continue the long march to installation.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections