KH
Posted By
Kent_Harris
Mar 5, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am trying to grab an image using the Select > Color Range. When I select the image and drag it over to the other layer group only the outline is dragged and not the image itself. Is there a setting to drag the image instead of the outline? Is it possible to show the photo that I am working on so people can see what I am trying to accomplish?

Kent

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

R
Ram
Mar 5, 2009
Is it possible to show the photo that I am working on so people can see what I am trying to accomplish?

You can use the free <http://www.pixentral.com> to upload and host images for posting here. Just read and follow the directions.

After the image you upload is displayed back to you, scroll down and copy ALL the text the the box labeled "HTML" for pasting in a reply here. Ignore the code in the box labeled "Forum".

This will give you a nice clickable thumbnail embedded in your post that leads to the original image on Pixentral.

Above text courtesy of Phos±.

Is there a setting to drag the image instead of the outline?

You need to copy or cut the selection, depending on your needs.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections