M
Posted By
morrighan61
Jun 11, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’m just now upgrading to Photoshop and Illustrator CS3 and while I like them pretty much thus far the one thing that is driving me nuts is the collapsing menus. I didn’t like them in MS Office, and I really loathe them in PSCS3! I don’t want to have to click "show all" every time I use a "hidden" plug or setting, but I can’t find anything in settings thus far that lets me turn that off like MS Office does.

Is there a way to just "show all" permanently?

I don’t mind scrolling down.

I do mind having to stop, and click "show all" when I am really working on something. It just slows me down too much and bugs me…

Using CS3 on XP Pro, not that it matters probably for this post….

Thanks!

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

HB
Heather Bell
Jun 11, 2007
Bad news is there is no quick "show all" for everything button. Good news is if you go to Edit, MENUS (do without anything open) you can turn "visibility" on off. ie, you can go through and turn everything visible, or, better yet, you can actually turn things you never use to the "invisible" and so on, and so forth. It annoys me too, I just installed CS3 on a new machine so now I’ve got to go through and do it all again.
DM
dave_milbut
Jun 11, 2007
set it all up once then save a workspace. easy peasey.
M
morrighan61
Jun 13, 2007
Thanks Heather…

MUCH BETTER….

🙂

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections