WF
Posted By
WD_Fitz_Fitzgerald
Feb 12, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am using the trial Photoshop CS4 and cannot get the in-application Help to work. the CS3 Help works just fine.

When I launch Help from the Menu bar I am directed to the Adobe Site.

When I launch the Adobe Help application from the Applications folder, I get the Help window, and when I click on the ‘Help for’ menu and Choose ‘Adobe Photoshop CS4’ I get this

"This topic is in the Help system of another product. To view the topic, install that product. file:///Library/Application%20Support/Adobe/Help/en_US/Photo shop/11.0/help.html

I need ‘Help’ with ‘Help’.

Fitz

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

B
Buko
Feb 13, 2009
When I launch Help from the Menu bar I am directed to the Adobe Site.

this is the new way help works now.
R
Ram
Feb 13, 2009
What Buko says.

Also, when you’ve opened that page, you’ll see a little (very little) PDF icon at the top there, which gives you the option of downloading the whole Help site as a 40+MB PDF document to your drive. Useful if you’re always connected to the Internet, but it has the downside of not benefiting from updates, additions and corrections.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections