When starting Photoshop CS2 after installing it says: An error has been detected and activation cann

NM
Posted By
Neil_Mac
May 27, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
After I have installed Photoshop CS2 I start it up but it only gets past the loading screen and says "An error has been detected and activation cannot continue. Please restart your computer and reinstall the application" and Photoshop shuts down. I have tried it on another PC and it works fine.
I did have a try out of it through creative suite 2 i think before and there was a problem with updating it and so on and did not try it because of the problems. Now its a big problem as it is the bought and paid for retail version and does not work.
Could it be there still some old files in the registry that will not go even after deleting, if so what would be the best thing to completely get ride of all of the files from photoshop cs2 and even creative suite 2 files. If its nothing to do with that, what is wrong with it?

Any thoughts would be much appreciated

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections