D
Posted By
DL
May 25, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I do not have pure white in the color swatches, all white colors (including background) display as a "light cyan". If you choose what is labeled as white it just comes up as a cyan. Any suggestions as to how to get a real "white" ?

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

TK
Toobi-Won Kenobi
May 25, 2007
"DL" wrote in message
I do not have pure white in the color swatches, all white colors (including background) display as a "light cyan". If you choose what is labeled as white it just comes up as a cyan. Any suggestions as to how to get a real "white" ?
What numbers are diplayed in the info palette? White should be 255,255,255. If it is and you are displaying a light cyan, your monitor calibration/white point is out of whack and needs correcting.

TWK
D
DL
May 25, 2007
"Toobi-Won Kenobi" <Toobi-won > wrote in message
"DL" wrote in message
What numbers are diplayed in the info palette? White should be 255,255,255.
If it is and you are displaying a light cyan, your monitor calibration/white point is out of whack and needs correcting.
TWK
Palette says 255-255-255. CS2 has no problem displaying correctly. I made sure that all the settings of CS3 were the same as CS2, they were the same, but it stills come out light cyan. It throws the whole picture off.
TK
Toobi-Won Kenobi
May 25, 2007
"DL" wrote in message
"Toobi-Won Kenobi" <Toobi-won > wrote in message
"DL" wrote in message
What numbers are diplayed in the info palette? White should be 255,255,255.
If it is and you are displaying a light cyan, your monitor calibration/white point is out of whack and needs correcting.
TWK
Palette says 255-255-255. CS2 has no problem displaying correctly. I made sure that all the settings of CS3 were the same as CS2, they were the same, but it stills come out light cyan. It throws the whole picture off.
Your palette info says it is white, your monitor display begs to differ. Are you using the CS2 monitor profile? You should never rely on profiles written for earlier versions of PS when using later offerings, always create a new one. Monitor display can drift over time as well, so needs to be checked regularly.

TWK

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections