DB
Posted By
Dominic_Byrne
Aug 18, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
When test-sending a photo to myself (in PS Elements 2 and using Outlook), when I try to OPEN the resulting attachment to the e-mail, I am told that the path cannot be found. If I opt to SAVE the file, there appears to be no problem in subsequently opening it. I am wondering whether I have got Outlook set up right to accept photos "attached as e-mails" from Photoshop Elements. Or am I missing something too obvious for words. If anyone can help I would be very grateful. Thanks. Dominic Byrne (London, UK)

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

EW
Ed_Wurster
Aug 18, 2004
wrote:
When test-sending a photo to myself (in PS Elements 2 and using Outlook), when I try to OPEN the resulting attachment to the e-mail, I am told that the path cannot be found. If I opt to SAVE the file, there appears to be no problem in subsequently opening it. I am wondering whether I have got Outlook set up right to accept photos "attached as e-mails" from Photoshop Elements. Or am I missing something too obvious for words. If anyone can help I would be very grateful. Thanks. Dominic Byrne (London, UK)

When you check mail, attachments are not being downloaded automatically. It’s an option that is turned off for security reasons.

It may be listed under Options > Security. It should be left as is.

Ed

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections