Posted By
Photoho
Jan 24, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi all,

I have made many action before but do not know how to do this. Ok I want to make an action which will unlock the background layer then duplicate that layer and add adjustment mask to the new layer, I have gotten all this done. But on the final stage of the action I want to open Shadow/Highlight adjustment window; now at this point I want the playing action to stop while I adjust the S/H then continue after I hit OK. I have tried inserting stop into the recording but that does not work. Is there any way to do this? I am working with PS CS2 on a Mac G5. Thanks for any help!

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

CP
christoph_pfaffenbichler
Jan 24, 2009
To the left of the listing of »Shadows/Highlights« in the Actions Panel is a field, which can be toggled: »Toggle dialog on/off«
If You hit that it should turn into a little symbol of a dialog-window (I guess) and on subsequently running that Action You should be able to do edits in the dialog-panel and have the Action resume on hitting Enter.
P
Photoho
Jan 24, 2009
THANKS Christoph that was exactly what I was looking for it works perfectly.

Cheers!!!!!

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections