Posted By
Jon_Paige
Aug 7, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello

I am trying to install PSE 2.0 on my PowerBook running MAC OSX 10.3.4, Safari browser. The download process seems OK as at the end I get a window saying that the download was successful and offering options to view/print/backup the licence and ‘Launch’ the software. However, clicking on ‘Launch’ does nothing. I was told by customer service to look for a .dmg file in Library/Application Support/Privilige/Installers and open it, but there is no such file there, only some .pBOX files. I have tried downloading three times and get the same result every time. Any ideas?

Regards
Jon Paige

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

RR
Raymond Robillard
Aug 9, 2004
Jon,

Try to run a search from the Finder (Command-F) for any DMG files. I know, a lot will show up. But browsing by name, you should be able to locate it.

Also, there are two Library folders on a Mac… On is in your home folder (users / your account) and the other is at the root..

Ray

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections