W
Posted By
wings
May 12, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Has anyone fiddled with the Clone Source tool? I did, I also watched a Russell Brown video, a Deke McLelland one and one at Photoshopcafe and I haven’t seen anything that makes me say "Wow, that’s useful!".

What’s so special about Clone Source that can’t be solved with other techniques and often in more flexible ways that are also often more eaier to understand?
I don’t get this tool, heck they even reserved a palette for it.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

W
wings
May 13, 2007
I guess nobody gets it and to be honest; I’m not suprised. Don’t get me wrong, it’s probably very useful, they even designed a palette for it, but right now I don’t see any use for it, all can be done with othe techniques as far as I can tell and it’s nothing but bloat, until someone corrects me on this one of course.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections