KB
Posted By
Kiwi_Blair
Aug 5, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I did a forum search before posting this but found nothing, so here goes ..

Just home from a trip to the big smoke where I scoured the booksellers for digital photo books. I bought home a couple, one which covers the subject generally and the other which superbly covers our favourite software – it is "Advanced Photoshop Elements for Digital Photographers" by Philip Andrews published by Focal Press (2004).

This is a wonderful book for anyone who has a basic knowledge of photo editing. Written by a professional photographer and lecturer, it is 278 pages in full colour and gives step by step descriptions and illustrations which are superbly clear of most of the features of PSE and many advanced ideas and ways of working around problems. Go to:

www.adv-elements.com
to read about it and there too is available most of the images featured in the book which you can download for do-it-yourself tutorials.

If anyone asks what you’d like for your birthday – suggest this great book. Available here < http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/024051940X/qid=109168 1601/sr=ka-3/ref=pd_ka_3/102-4056211-1393716>

I assure you that this is a completely unsponsored recommendation from one who was looking for a good text on PSE, and found it.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

MR
Mark_Reibman
Aug 5, 2004
While perusing the bookshelves at my local Barnes and Noble I browsed through this book. It looked like an excellent book and one that I’ve got on my list for future purchase.
WE
Wendy_E_Williams
Aug 5, 2004
I haven’t heard of this book before … but sounds good. I will check the books stores and see if I can find one.

Thanks for the information.

Wendy
CW
Colin_Woodbridge
Aug 5, 2004
I’ve had this one out on loan from the library for quite a number of weeks now and agree it’s a pretty good book. Just hoping no one else wants it, I’ve renewed it three times already.

Uk library Wendy…try before you buy.

Colin
DS
Dick_Smith
Aug 5, 2004
I like Andrews writing style. I have user, reused his first PSE1 book so much that it is dog earred.

I’ll have to look for his new one.

Dick
P
pacaermo
Aug 5, 2004
any one here?
need help
P
pacaermo
Aug 5, 2004
need help
P
pacaermo
Aug 5, 2004
I need help. please
BH
Beth_Haney
Aug 5, 2004
pacaermo – please go back to the main Elements forum page and do a New Topic. Identify what you need help with in a separate thread, because your posts are getting lost in ones that are unrelated to the problem with which you need help.
PA
Patti Anderson
Aug 5, 2004
pacermo,
You need to go back to the main forum page and click on Add topic to start a new thread. When you do this, please state exactly what the problem is so someone can try to help you.

Patti
WE
Wendy_E_Williams
Aug 5, 2004
Colin,

I will try the library … thanks for letting me know that they have it.

Wendy

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections