DC
Posted By
dave.cuthill
Aug 3, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have a number of images that I created and saved within Photoshop Elements. The images all have transparent backgrounds and work fine when imported into word or excel. Lately when creating new images all of the image that is tranparent within Photoshop now appear as black when imported into word or excel. Has anyone seen something similar or no of some setting that I may have accidentally changed that is causing this?

David

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

DC
dave.cuthill
Aug 5, 2004
I believe that I have figured out why I am having the problem I described. It seems to be related to the ICC Profile in Photoshop Elements being on or off – if it is off the problem doesn’t happen.

David

(David Cuthill) wrote in message news:…
I have a number of images that I created and saved within Photoshop Elements. The images all have transparent backgrounds and work fine when imported into word or excel. Lately when creating new images all of the image that is tranparent within Photoshop now appear as black when imported into word or excel. Has anyone seen something similar or no of some setting that I may have accidentally changed that is causing this?

David

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections