YD
Posted By
Yarka_Doucette
Jul 31, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I just purchased Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.0 and I am unable to complete installation on my Macintosh computer. The installation go through full process, but will get hung up at the end with a message reminding to register product on line. Below are following two lines:
Items remaining to be installed: 0
Searching: Photoshop Elements 2.0

The system I have is OS X 10.2.8, memory 256 MB, processor 1 GHz PowerPc G4, Hard drive has about 57 GB free space.

Please advise what can I do to complete installation.

Thank you,

Yarka S. Doucette

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

JG
Joe_Gramm
Aug 4, 2004
Yarka, Have you tried doing the registration to see if that will complete the install. I just installed Elements 2 on my iMac Flat panel using 10.3.4 without a problem. If I remember correctly, the registration seemed to part of the install.
CS
carl_sutherland
Aug 4, 2004
Yarka,

I gave you 4 suggestions in your post on this topic you started on 8/2. Which, if any, of those have you tried?

Carl

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections