JD
Posted By
jack_derio
Jul 24, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
hey people, i had a question wondering if anyone knew how to remove watermarks off pictures, cause they’re reall annoying and i cant find a way to do it with elements. Thanks if anyone can solve this, greatly appreciated!

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

GD
Grant_Dixon
Jul 24, 2004
Jack

Just use the images before you added the water marks to it.

Grant
JF
Jodi_Frye
Jul 24, 2004
<rollin>
BG
Byron Gale
Jul 25, 2004
Jack,

Watermarks are typically placed on images by the copyright holders to establish ownership and thwart unauthorized usage.

If you are the copyright owner, then Grant’s suggestion is the way to proceed. If you are not, then you will need to contact the copyright owner and see if you can obtain a non-marked copy for your purposes.

While the regulars on this forum are some of the most helpful people with whom you could hope to correspond, your question seems to be an effort to circumvent the original artist’s copyright protection, and I can’t think of anyone who is likely to be anxious to see that happen…. besides, watermarks are a popular method of protection because it is not trivial to remove them.

Let us know how it goes!!

Byron

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections