Y
Posted By
YuuS
May 6, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I got my Photoshop CS2 and was installing this on Friday. But for some reason, the activation dialogue box would not appear.

First time after I installed it, I didn’t see the last screen behind my explorer and made a mistake of not pressing the finish button and started up CS2 so it said error in activation, please reinstall and so I did as I know this should be my fault.

The second time, it was fine, except it wouldn’t aotomatically launch when I ticked the lauch after installation box. Everything worked, I can even register(except I stll haven’t got my e-mail for this) and update but the activation dialogue would not appear. I clicked on activation in the toolbar still nothing happened. So I uninstalled it again and noticed that not everything has an uninstaller.

I reinstalled it again and still the same things happened so I follwed the Adobe manual uninstall to totally uninstall everything since I still don’t have every uninstaller.

I am hoping for an answer today so I can get started cleaning up my computer to prepare it for installation before I phone up. I saw a simialr problem with CS3, and I am wondering whether I should do something similar for my CS2 and tell me what other things I should do?

Thank you very much for your help.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections