Reverse "Make Frames from Layers" order?

DS
Posted By
D_Suchter
Jan 12, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’m using the "make frames from layers" command in the Animation window on a set ordered automatically when I used File => Scripts => Load Files Into Stack. Unfortunately, making frames from layers seems to automatically choose the exact wrong (reversed) direction for the video to play. I don’t see any menus allowing me to choose the order of the frames either when I first create them or afterward. Perhaps I’m just missing something…?

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

JM
J_Maloney
Jan 12, 2009
It’s in the flyout menu at the top right of the animation panel.

< http://www.pixentral.com/show.php?picture=1SgxvvubWUUZonXwB9 yfUGmxQQq0>
DS
D_Suchter
Jan 12, 2009
Ah… I had assumed the flyout on the Animation panel was the same in both "timeline animation" and "frame animation" modes – not so!

By default Photoshop seems to be in timeline mode, so you need to click the lower right little icon to "convert to frame animation" – then the flyout has the menu you’re talking about. Thanks!
JM
J_Maloney
Jan 12, 2009
🙂

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections