Posted By
eleanor
Jan 7, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Sorry If I am completely stupid, but the last version I used was 3.0

Ok big problem I am so frusrated I can barely sit here anymore. I am looking at all my tools on the left hand side. I get to the tools by going to window-> tools out of all the tools, there is no smudge or paint bucket. who knows how many other tools are missing. so i went to help and find and typed in smudge and paint bucket and nothing.
I googled cs4 paint bucket and smudge and apparently there is such options for cs4. but there are NO icons in the tools. what do i do???

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

AS
Ann_Shelbourne
Jan 7, 2009
The Paint Bucket shares a box with the Gradient tool (shortcut = G); and the Smudge tool shares a box with the Blur & Sharpen tools.
E
eleanor
Jan 7, 2009
Oh i see, I hold down option and click it and it changes. Wow thank you soooo much! I have no clue why they didn’t put that in help. Thanks!!!

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections