PW
Posted By
Paul_Wigmore
Jan 4, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am on a Mac OS-X10.5.5. Elements 6. In the filter dropdown the Filter Gallery is greyed-out. How do I make it useable?

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

P
Phosphor
Jan 4, 2009
Paul…

This is the Main Photoshop Forum.

You need to ask your question in the Photoshop Elements forum. (The intro at the top of the thread index page requests the same thing).
B
BillyBobBilly
Jan 4, 2009
Paul –
Do not respond to people in the forum who act like they set the rules and own the place. Your question is perfectly suitable and I hope you find someone polite and respectful to answer you.
R
Ram
Jan 4, 2009
The question is NOT suitable for this forum!

Did you miss this on the same page where you found this thread?

Note: please do not post Photoshop Elements questions here. Thanks!
B
BillyBobBilly
Jan 4, 2009
Paul –
You must be in 8 bit and RGB to have all the filters active.
R
Ram
Jan 4, 2009
Paul had already posted in the correct forum and received a reply there:

Paul Wigmore, "PSE6 iMac Missing distort effects and others in filter dropdown menu" #3, 4 Jan 2009 4:06 am </webx?14/2>
P
Phosphor
Jan 4, 2009
BBB said:"Do not respond to people in the forum who act like they set the rules and own the place."If that’s not a fine beginning to extendio ad absurdum, I don’t know what is.

IOW, pot/kettle/something-something…
L
Lundberg02
Jan 4, 2009
BBB is JJ of course.
R
Ram
Jan 4, 2009
BBB is JJ of course.

Really?

No, I don’t think so, Lundberg02.

When BBB made his first appearance on these forums, he signed in as xZone9, and the home page (http://www.xzone9.com/) in his profile identified him as Kenneth Hackenberg of Meza, Arizona.

Then he went over to the forums forum and whined about how he didn’t want to be in our company and wanted to change his ID. He was told how, and he changed to BBB, which is now reflected in all his posts, with mentions to xZone9 only in some replies to older posts of his by other users:

Removal of username history in forums <http://www.adobeforums.com/webx?128@@.59b7581a>
R
Ram
Jan 4, 2009
If you do a forum search on xZone9, all posts by BBB show up.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections