AI
Posted By
Art in CT
Jul 18, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
As you can see by the heading this is new to me and is very frustrating. I think I have a simple project and cannot accomplish it. Here goes. I have a jpeg photo that I want to crop and I need the finish product to be under 30KB and 80 X 80 pixels in size. I am using Picture it Express 2000 and am working with Win XP PRO. Can anyone walk me through this step by step? Thank you. Art

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

M
Markeau
Jul 18, 2004
Picture It is a Microsoft product, you are posting on the Adobe Photoshop Elements ng. There is at least one PI ng:
microsoft.public.pictureit … it is on MS’s own ng server: msnews.microsoft.com

Art in CT wrote:
As you can see by the heading this is new to me and is very frustrating. I think I have a simple project and cannot accomplish it. Here goes. I have a jpeg photo that I want to crop and I need the finish product to be under 30KB and 80 X 80 pixels in size. I am using Picture it Express 2000 and am working with Win XP PRO. Can anyone walk me through this step by step? Thank you. Art
AI
Art in CT
Jul 19, 2004
Thank you, I’m gone.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections