Posted By
Trond_Remme
Jan 2, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello
For a period i´ve been using a LaPazz tablet called WP8060 (S/M:071003214) and Adobe photoshop CS3 without any problems. For a few weeks ago I installed Adobe photoshop CS4 Extended.
Unfortunately the pen is not working propertly. The cursor is acting rare an is doing the opposite of what i want. It is not possible to use brushes for painting and do selections, which involves different pen-pressure(the click-and-move).
The pen is functional in Adobe Camera Raw and every other program on my computer. In Adobe Camera Raw it is possible to make selections and use the brushes, but in photoshop CS4 i cannot use the pen.

I´ve tried several solutions such as updating the driver (1.24.1), different configurations in photoshop (GPU settings and open GL drawing) and reinstalling photoshop, but nothing seems to solve the problem.

Can anyone help me solve this problem?
I´ve googled it, and it seems like it is the driver which makes it difficult.

I run Mac OS X 10.5.6 Leopard
2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
1.5 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM

ATI Radeon HD 2400 XT
ROM-revisjon: 113-B2250A-207

Trond Remme

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

NK
Neil_Keller
Jan 2, 2009
Trond,

Did you contact LaPazz tech support to see if there is another undated driver, or if there are known compatibility issues with your system configuration?

Neil
B
Buko
Jan 2, 2009
Personally I would not use anything but a Wacom.
TR
Trond_Remme
Jan 2, 2009
Thanks. I also think this is a compatibility problem. I´ll contact them. They may have a solution.

Thanks
Trond
NK
Neil_Keller
Jan 2, 2009
They may have a solution.

Buy a Wacom?

Neil <g>

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections