Posted By
Tim_Francis
Dec 30, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi all,
I asked a similar question 6months ago but only drew a few replies.

I’m trying to compile my 2nd graphic design portfolio and are looking for the best/most professional type folder/folio going around.

Something with a black leather/pleather/microfibre type quality feel cover and then some type of bounding system that will allow me to add/remove work as required.

I am hoping to obtain one that does not show much (if at all) any of the binding on the side/spine, so you can’t really see the binding when flicking through the pages.

Am looking for 11x14inch size or there abouts.

Having real difficulty in finding such a product browsing through the top searches on google and my local officeworks does not stock anything such.

Any other experianced graphic/advertising guys out there!

Any help would be great

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

GP
Gary_Politzer
Dec 30, 2008
This isn’t really a Photoshop topic, but your best bet is a serious Art Supply house. Office suppliers tend to stock the cheap stuff.
NK
Neil_Keller
Dec 30, 2008
As Gary says…

my local officeworks does not stock anything such

And most likely, never will.

Any decent-sized art supply store, particularly one near an art school should have a range of cases for you. Or try a large supplier, such as Pearl Paint: < http://www.pearlpaint.com/shop~parentID~3999~categoryID~3998 .htm>

There are also presentations that are offered by some photo accessory outfits, such as Light Impressions if your work is fairly uniform in size (such as magazine advertising), single page, and mounted and laminated on board. See: < http://www.lightimpressionsdirect.com/category.action?catego ryId=9>

Neil

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections