Adobe Photoshop CS3 installation problems.

JC
Posted By
James_Crook
Apr 26, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi Everybody 🙂

I bought Photoshop CS3 ready to install and it says this: "Installation cannot continue until the following applications are closed" It lists up that Firefox and Internet Explorer must be closed when installing Photoshop Cs3, fine I closed Firefox, but Internet Explorer wasn’t open at all. I don’t know what to do please guide me through 🙂

Peace.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

FP
Federico_Penta
Apr 26, 2007
yeah i can’t install it because of the same problem!!
DM
dave_milbut
Apr 26, 2007
open task manager (crtl-alt-del> task manager), select the processes tab, find iexplore.exe, hilight it and hit the end task button. i think you have to restart the installation after it’s closed.

stoopid anyway as you can reopen a browser as soon as it starts installing (firefox anyway, don’t know about ie). i wonder who created the install for cs3. problems with this, the bonjour service, vista installs with jscript, etc. it really needs to be fixed!
LH
Lawrence_Hudetz
Apr 26, 2007
A newbie, most likely.
JC
James_Crook
Apr 26, 2007
No, I tried that :S
DM
dave_milbut
Apr 26, 2007
restart then before doing anything open task manager and make sure no iexplore.exe is in there. if there is scan for spyware.
JC
James_Crook
Apr 29, 2007
OKay I tried no good result 🙁 But thanks for the effort 🙂 I’ll stay tuned on Adobe I think they’ll come up with a solution.
S
shangyongjun
Jun 16, 2007
On Apr 29, 12:02 pm, wrote:
OKay I tried no good result 🙁 But thanks for the effort 🙂 I’ll stay tuned onAdobeI think they’ll come up with a solution.

Did you get a solution yet, Buddy? I have the sample issue!
S
shangyongjun
Jun 16, 2007
On Apr 29, 12:02 pm, wrote:
OKay I tried no good result 🙁 But thanks for the effort 🙂 I’ll stay tuned onAdobeI think they’ll come up with a solution.

Did you get a solution yet? I have the same issue!

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections