M
Posted By
mistermonday
Apr 20, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
For those of you who have the production version of CS3, hold down the Ctrl + Alt keys while selecting "About Photoshop" from the Help menu. You will see the alternate splash screen appear with the Red Pill image. Make a screen shot (Alt+Print Screen) and make a new image of it (Ctrl N, Ctrl V).
Now do a Level adjust on this Red Pill image and drag the shadow slider across to to the right. That is one really a nice tribute, Adobe!
Oh by the way, before you do the levels adjustment, go to the channels palette and click on the Green Channel, and the Blue Channel, and watch the red pill.
Regards, MM

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

MD
Michael_D_Sullivan
Apr 20, 2007
Also in levels, slide the highlight slider all the way to the left, and try moving the gamma slider in both directions!

Very nice tribute! Well done, Adobe. (I hope the tribute is even better in the Extended Edition.)
B
Buko
Apr 20, 2007
I hope the tribute is even better in the Extended Edition.

its the same
JW
John_Waller
Apr 20, 2007
Jeff Schewe blogged about it in March:
http://photoshopnews.com/2007/03/30/photoshop-cs3s-tribute-t o-bruce-fraser/

Regards

John Waller
DR
David_Ritch
Apr 20, 2007
Awesome! Bruce is and will be sorely missed.

Often Easter Eggs are silly and a waste of space and resources. This one is not.

David
DS
Daniel_Sutton
May 21, 2007
I got a new computer with Vista and loaded CS2 on it. Now EVERY time I start CS2 I have the registration dialog box pop up. I have filled it out 3 or 4 times just to see if it would take the hint and stop asking me to register, but……..NOPE. Just started CS2 up again tonight and got the same %$#@! dialog box.

Whattodo, whattodo?
C
chrisjbirchall
May 21, 2007
Whattodo, whattodo?

Startyourownthread, Startyourownthread!

But first, do a forum search on the subject. I’m pretty sure this has come up before so you might just find the answer in a relevant thread.
DS
Daniel_Sutton
May 21, 2007
Chris….new in this forum….can’t seem to find the correct forum, or how to startmyownthread, startmyownthread.

Thanks for replying. I DID do a search but didn’t seem to get anything related. Will try again though.

Thanks,

Dan
A
Aderan
May 21, 2007
Right click on the photoshop exe icon and click on ‘run as adminstator’.

When it opens and asks you to register, register it again, and thats it. Aderan

wrote in message
I got a new computer with Vista and loaded CS2 on it. Now EVERY time I start CS2 I have the registration dialog box pop up. I have filled it out 3 or 4 times just to see if it would take the hint and stop asking me to register, but……..NOPE. Just started CS2 up again tonight and got the same %$#@! dialog box.

Whattodo, whattodo?
LH
Lawrence_Hudetz
May 21, 2007
Doesn’t work on my computer. I lose the image clicking Image or Layers.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections