PSCS Shadow/Highlight windows disappeared?

JR
Posted By
johndoe_rider
Apr 8, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
For some reasons, now when I selected "shadow/highlight", I could see that the effect was applied to the current image but the adjustment box didn’t show up. I was only able to either hit "RETURN" to apply the default adjustment or press ESC to cancel.

It has been working fine until recently.

I would appreciate any help.THanks.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

H
Herb
Apr 8, 2007
It sounds like the box labeled "Show more options" is not selected. If so, simply click in that box and you will see more options.

Herb

wrote:
For some reasons, now when I selected "shadow/highlight", I could see that the effect was applied to the current image but the adjustment box didn’t show up. I was only able to either hit "RETURN" to apply the default adjustment or press ESC to cancel.

JR
johndoe_rider
Apr 9, 2007
Thanks, Herb,
I know what you meant but my problem is that the basic window didn’t even show up…
(the one with sliders). When I selected "shadow/highlight", no dialog box was displayed…

Herb wrote:
It sounds like the box labeled "Show more options" is not selected. If so, simply click in that box and you will see more options.
Herb

wrote:

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections