FS
Posted By
fran_stetson
Apr 4, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I purchased CS2 15 December. I asked Adobe sales if I got a break on the upgrade price and the answer was no. Still have to pay the full $199 price

Has anyone received any different information?

thanks 🙂
Fran

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

BL
Bob Levine
Apr 4, 2007
No. That’s the way it is.

The grace period starts when the new product is announced. That was March 27.

Bob
G
Gener
Apr 4, 2007
I just got my copy of AI CS2 upgrade from Amazon. In order to get the free AI CS3 upgrade,the next step is to contact Adobe sales at their customer service number, and fax the sales slip with the case number on it, plus a $7 fee for shipping.

With the complaints about the new pricing structure, it’s nice to know that grace period policy is still in place 🙂

PS: I had to get 12, the cut off for Illustrator is v10

Gene
FS
fran_stetson
Apr 5, 2007
ok, I assumed the price break would have been before mar 27th because there were beta versions out before I bought CS2..

Oh well.. 🙂

fran
DM
Don_McCahill
Apr 6, 2007
Actually, you can often get up to a month grace "before" the announcement date, but you have to cry a lot to Adobe customer service. But December is way to soon to be trying.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections