JC
Posted By
john_c_craig
Mar 13, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I reloaded CS2 on my new imac 24 inch. When I open bridge, navigate to images and click on an image, it won’t open the file in photoshop CS2. So far this is true of all image file types,even raw. When I right click and choose open with CS2 it still will not open the file. I can drag the image from bridge to the photoshop sc2 icon in the doc and it will open. Any ideas?

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

MD
Michael_D_Sullivan
Mar 13, 2007
You might have better luck in the Photoshop Mac forum; you opened the door to the Windows forum by accident. In any event, my suggestion would be to reinstall (repair install). It takes only a few minutes and doesn’t change any of your preferences.
J
jms69
Mar 14, 2007
I am getting a error– could not complete your request because it is not the right kind of document.

I and trying to open .nef I have installed the latest Camera Raw from Adobe.

I am very frustrated. Any ideas?
RK
Rob_Keijzer
Mar 14, 2007
jms69,

You need to start your own topic. it’s considered a bit impolite to hi-jack someone’s existing thread that covers a different problem.

While you’re at it, season your question with details about your system, so the people who try to help have something to bite on.

Rob

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections