B
Posted By
BTinternet
Aug 24, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am creating a poster with text boxes that must all be the same font size for consistency.

I enter paragraph type and can resize the box without changing the font size. However when I go back to it later to resize/adjust it again it scales the text size as the bounding box changes.

How can I stop this because I will end up with a mess of different font sizes?

I have read the manual but gives no help once the text has been "committed" by removing the focus to another box.

THanks John I

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

B
BTinternet
Aug 24, 2003
Thanks for the input. It seems that if the text is created as "paragraph" type and then by clicking with the text tool in the text a box appears that can be adjusted without font size changes.

However if the text was created in "point" type this does not work. So – can I convert point type to paragraph? In future I will remember to create in paragraph mode if I need to change the layout box shape without font size changes.

Thanks for your help so far.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections