RH
Posted By
Rudolf_Hecken
Jun 21, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am quite at a loss – and desperat – using PSE and hp officejet G85. Since the last two days I am having trouble printing TIFF images in single print format. The printer will always try to print two sheets of paper, one the single photo and a "sheet 2 of 2" which comes out as a blank sheet. I never had this problem before. I have been using PSE for at least three years without this trouble. anybody out there who knows what I am doing wrong or missing?
Thanks for any useful hint
Rudolf

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

JH
Jim_Hess
Jun 21, 2004
Is there any chance that you have modified your printing options. One of those options is to insert a separator page, and that could possibly be the problem.
RH
Rudolf_Hecken
Jun 22, 2004
Thanks for the hint. Yes there is always a chance that I have modified something somewhere in the myriad (and zillions) of options. Having said that, where should I go to find that ‘separator page’ option?
JH
Jim_Hess
Jun 22, 2004
It would be in the control panel that is part of the software that came with your printer. Another thing you might try is if there is a button to set factory defaults, click on that button or whatever control is there for your printer.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections