BB
Posted By
bob_bishop
Jun 21, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
The font has been downloaded to my computer and unzipped. How can I get it into PSE so I can use it. Thanks for any help you can give!

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

CR
Chris_Rankin
Jun 21, 2004
Bob,
If the font was unzipped to the Fonts folder it should show up in the list of fonts in Elements. Elements reads the fonts already installed on your computer. If you tell us what operating system you’re using it will help someone to give you specific advice.

CR
BB
bob_bishop
Jun 21, 2004
Hi Chris: Thanks for the clue: Fonts Folder. I truly appreciate you turning on the light bulb for me. People such as you make this forum an outstanding resource!!
J
JudyP
Jun 22, 2004
I like the trick of not installing fonts, just unzipping them into a folder which I call Extracted Fonts, and then opening the font by double clicking on its TTF icon before opening my application. I just minimize all the fonts I have open, and they will be there for me in the application and I haven’t had to install them–for font junkies like me who have tons of fonts!

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections