DT
Posted By
Don_Tate
Jun 21, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
The Indoor white balance was accidentially set on a digital camera resulting photos shot in daylight being too blue. Enhancements have been applied using Auto fix and Auto Color Correct as well as custom enhancements and although improved, colors still aren’t as desired. Is their any exact recipe to correct for this color shift to restore natural colors so daylight illumination looks like daylight?

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

JF
Jodi_Frye
Jun 21, 2004
I’m not sure what you have tried and what you haven’t but try this method; at the bottom of layers palette click on ‘levels'(icon black and white circle)…set the channel to ‘blue’ and move center slider to the right. This sometimes does a fab job.
TF
Terri_Foster
Jun 21, 2004
Another method if it’s an extreme situation would be to make a Hue/Saturation adjustment layer. Use the pull down menu (opens with "master" selected which effects all color. I would suggest selecting the individual colors and adjusting. Jodi’s method should work but thought I’d thow this out anyway.

Terri

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections