J
Posted By
Jared Loosli
Feb 24, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I need to get the Adobe Creative Suite, but since CS3 is coming out soon(?), I don’t want to buy CS2 now and then pay for the upgrade a couple of weeks later. I’ve seen other companies (like Microsoft) provide free upgrades to their software when the next version comes out within x days of the purchase of the older version. Does anybody know if Adobe has done something similar in the past? Any information or tips on this dilemma would be appreciated.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

L
Leo
Feb 25, 2007
Personally i was you would ask Adobe about free upgrades (as if they ever do i think not some how)

"Jared Loosli" wrote in message
I need to get the Adobe Creative Suite, but since CS3 is coming out soon(?), I don’t want to buy CS2 now and then pay for the upgrade a couple of weeks later. I’ve seen other companies (like Microsoft) provide free upgrades to their software when the next version comes out within x days of the purchase of the older version. Does anybody know if Adobe has done something similar in the past? Any information or tips on this dilemma would be appreciated.
P
pkonink
Feb 27, 2007
On Feb 24, 9:33 am, "Jared Loosli" wrote:

In the past Adobe has offered a free upgrade (not including the cost of shipping) for customers who bought a product within 30 days (if I remember correctly) of the release of a newer version of that product. To be safe I would call or email their customer service to make sure they’re still doing this, however.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections