C
Posted By
controltheweb
Feb 10, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Is there a method or plugin that will allow ALL keyboard shortcuts to show in the menu system?

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

EH
Ed_Hannigan
Feb 10, 2007
Edit>Keyboard Shortcuts? Depends on the version. Your question is not very clear.

If you hit the Summarize button it will make an HTML file that you can add to the Help menu.
DM
dave_milbut
Feb 10, 2007
and please don’t repost your question all over. once is enough. people will help when they can.
C
controltheweb
Feb 10, 2007
Thanks for the help! CS2 is the version.

Ed—clarification of "ALL keyboard shortcuts to show in the menu system:"

When you click on a menu, SOME keyboard shortcuts are shown next to menu items. Is there a way for ALL keyboard shortcuts to show next to menu items?

Dave: That’s an excellent reference and I do use it. Am looking for a way to see the shortcuts on the menus though.

Re: posting–I presume you’re saying I should not have commented in the other threads/not linked to my new question.

Is there a way to delete comments in threads? If not, probably I should just have deleted my text in the other threads and left a blank comment. I started commenting before posting a new question and went back and edited the comments to link to the new question.

Thanks for your guidance in this area. Just to be clear–I believe I only actually posted the question once, but did link to it.
DM
dave_milbut
Feb 11, 2007
Is there a way to delete comments in threads?

nah. don’t sweat it. usually when a moderator pops buy they’ll clean it up and maybe consolidate any answers you get into the main thread.

Dave: That’s an excellent reference and I do use it.

that’s trevor morris. he’s been doing that for every version as far back as i can remember. a forum regular and PS genius! 🙂 i used to use a hilighter to outline the ones i used/wanted to use often. after a while it became unnecessary as you learn the shortcuts by rote.

good luck, dave
DM
dave_milbut
Feb 11, 2007
btw, trevor’s web site has some great actions and tutorials and tips and tricks. you should definately check it out if you haven’t seen it.

<http://user.fundy.net/morris/>
C
controltheweb
Feb 11, 2007
Fantastic site, indeed!

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections